YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE…
…Your Energy Supplier
State and federal laws have deregulated the energy markets to give consumers power to choose their Electric and Gas suppliers. Enficiency can help cut your energy cost by finding the best possible prices for Electric and Gas for your business.
State and federal laws have restructured the energy markets to give consumers control over their own energy decisions and to encourage competition and innovation in the energy sector.
Under the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act and the Natural Gas Policy Act, non-utility companies are allowed to generate and sell electricity and gas on the wholesale power market to utilities. Additional legislations have been passed to provide the non-utility companies access to electricity transmission lines and interstate natural gas pipelines.
Many states now allow non-utility companies to offer energy directly to consumers, while continuing to use the utilities’ pipes and wires to deliver that energy.
Today, many states continue to reform and strengthen competitive energy markets in order to put the power of energy choice in your hands.
Customers in deregulated states have been able to cut energy costs by up to 25% or more by thoroughly searching and evaluating available supply options.
Enficiency works with all major electric and gas suppliers to find the best supply rates for your business.
Let Enficiency work for you
With Custom Pricing and Reverse Auction capabilities, we are committed to finding the best rates for you. Some of the benefits of working with us are;
• We are your one stop energy broker
• We shop with over 80+ suppliers for you
• We Find the best rate tailored to your needs
• We make your energy cost more Predictable
• We provide proactive rate management for you
• Your account is still serviced by your local utility company
• Your energy from different supplier is delivered by your utility company
• You continue to receive bill for supply and delivery from your utility company